Thursday, October 4, 2012

October: Tis the Season Review

Today, we're reviewing the fabulous October release from My Time Made Easy. Lauren really pulled out all the stops this month, the templates are amazing.

I am showing off Wreath of Wishes; a super cute box with an icon of the winter season. I've got it scaled at 75%, it'll be holding some cookies or candies.


I also used the Perfect Poinsettia Pretty Pieces cut file to dress up my box; I added some stickles to each of the layers and allowed them to dry before assembling.

The box was lined with paper from the Homemade Holidays pack; the little Christmas trees are so cute. I added vellum to the box top for a bit of a frosty look.

Be sure to visit the rest of the team, they've got some gorgeous ideas to show you!









1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Loooove how you did those dang flowers! And don't even begin to think that I'd forget the color of the actual wreath!!

ShareThis