Monday, October 22, 2012

Totally Rad

The first October Viva la Verve sketch (here is the link to 4 of them) was pretty daunting and I thought about skipping participation this month, but I decided to tackle it instead.

The sentiment is the Totally Rad PJ; it was stamped on a piece of dp from MME. I decided to make the long rectangular strip an arrow shooting up; subliminally motivational, I pray! The doily behind everything kinda looked like bicycle tire spokes to me, so I deem it masculine enough to give to my son . LOL The sentiment was highlighted with a cute red arrow.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a cool card! Love it!

alienanessa said...

Holy crap, I'm serious when I say that this is a winner! I love every piece of logic you used putting this together, especially that up arrow and the arrow emphasizing the sentiment! Wowy!

ShareThis