Monday, October 8, 2012

Via Warm Wishes

Paper Smooches was hosting lots of challenges on WCMD, World Card Making Day, and I was able to squeeze in a few. The first one was to use pink on your card or project.

I used pink ribbon, pink ink, a pink button, and there is some pink found in the dp.

I bought a few of these Starbucks Via packets for quick gifts for the holiday season; everyone loves 'em. I just cut a pocket card with my Cameo and decorated it with coffee themed stamps. The sentiment and hearts are from Paper Smooches' Hot Concoctions which, obviously, is perfect for a coffee themed giftie.

The sentiment was punched out and adhered with a booster; the button was tied into a bow with hemp cord and then just adhered with a tiny glue dot.


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

awesome Tina!!!!!

ShareThis