Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Winter Wonderland



Here is my take on the 3rd October Viva la Verve sketch, another one that was intimidating to me. It really has been a challenging month this time around.


I used some Echo Park papers, these are from the Dots & Stripes collection; and since i chose red & green, I  made a winter card.

The snowflake from Glad Tidings was stamped in an olive ink, finally being embellished with a large clear gem. The sentiment, also from Glad Tidings, was stamped with a ruby ink and accented with the same gems.

Once my card was together, I wrapped some ribbon around the panel and attached a bow.


2 comments:

alienanessa said...

Wowy X10! This is so stupendously lovely that I'm just certain it's headed to my house! My jaw dropped, lady, no kidding. It's beyond perfect.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just lovely! That green snowflake just makes me happy!

ShareThis