Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Cup of Thanks



I'm getting this project in just under the wire; it's been in the works for a few days in my head though. Doubtful that counts! LOL The Paper Smooches Sparks challenge was to be inspired by subway art; you can see the challenge details here.




I wanted to make a hot cocoa sleeve to hold a Starbucks Hot Cocoa mix to send to a friend. I have several of these going out over the next few weeks!

The envelope was made with kraft cardstock and some stampy goodness from Paper Smooches; I used the new Cyber Cafe set for the sentiments as well as that sweet cup. The cup was coated with glossy accents for some shine!


6 comments:

Tangii said...

Too cute! I love the glossy accents on the cup and the swirlys on the white paper! The whole card is just adorable :)

Danni said...

Awesome project!!

~amy~ said...

You know that I love this!!!!

Lori said...

What a great gift idea! Love the glossy look of the mug. Thanks for joining us for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that you said that this card/creation was in the works for several days in your head--that happens to me ALL the time! However, you actually made something! I usually forget what I was thinking about! LOL!

I love this--LOVE the hot chocolate sleeve--FAB colors and that cup looks sooooo real! FAB use of glossy accents;) THANKS for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Nov. Trend Watch challenge!!!

Nina Yang said...

What a super adorable way to pack the mix! Love seeing the new set being used! My favorite in this release and you rocked it, Tina! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge! Happy stamping!

ShareThis