Friday, November 30, 2012

Card Wrapper Gift Set

Here we are at Day 2 of the December Release sneak peeks for My Time Made Easy. This month is all about celebrating and giving! Perfect timing, right?


I am working with the new Card Wrapper template, a super simple, but fabulous way to present the gift of cards to anyone! The flap cut is on trend and very elegant.

I used 4 papers from the Serenity paper pack, the card holder and top are double sided to make it super special and emulate the style you might find in a boutique.

I chose to work with images from the Bold Botanicals digital stamp set; I knew I would be using the Print & Cut feature in Silhouette Studio to make the card fronts.


I decided not to color the images since the wrapper has so much pattern and color; but did add some gems to the centers of each flower. The sentiment, also from Bold Botanicals, was centered on the oval shape from Trendy Tags 2. Again, I used Print & Cut to make sure they were all identical.

If there is one thing I love about digital stamps, it's being able to use them with my Silhouette Cameo. You get perfect placement to ensure that everything is uniform.


I decorated the front of the Card Wrapper template with images from Table for Two as well as Merriest Mongrams. I chose colors from the Serenity paper pack so that the embellishment is a perfect match to the paper. Yep, Print & Cut is my friend.


Be sure to visit the gals listed below to see more inspiration using this template as well as the 2 others we're releasing this month!

Wine & Dine

Chair-ish You

Card Wrapper



1 comment:

Farida Rone said...

Waoo!!! Tina, this creations are super sweet and cute. Love it!
Hugs,
Farida

ShareThis