Wednesday, November 7, 2012

...Chill



I immediately loved Deconstructed Sketch 76; the round shape, the sentiment flag, the scalloped borders...love at first sight. I also wanted to play along with The Cameo Spotlight challenge 7 this week as well; even though the colors of this week's challenge lend themselves to autumn, I instantly thought snowman.


I grabbed a pack of Christmas papers (Doodlebug) and some cute images from Freezy Fellas by Paper Smooches and got busy.

I, of course, used my Cameo to cut everything out; man, I love that machine! The snow mounds were coated with Prisma glitter and then I added some glue to the snowman so I could glitter-fy him too! The sentiment from Freezy Fellas was "edited", I just wanted the word chill stamped onto the sentiment flag. I tied a cute lil bow onto a lil green button with some hemp cord to secure the sentiment.

No comments:

ShareThis