Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy your day, no matter how you're spending it! We are going pretty low key today, just the 3 of us. Duke and I are sick, so we won't be visiting family this weekend.



Here we are at Thursday, so we have another fun sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS76. I decided to make a shaped card using the Frost Bitten cut file. It comes with 2 mittens, but is pretty easy to manipulate to make a cute card. The papers are from Hearty Stripes, love the patterns found in this pack. I added a cute bow using the Bow-Tied cut file and centered it with a little bitty button. The sentiment from Warm Hearts was colored in PSE9 to match the paper and then I just adhered it to the fingers area of the mitten.

Be sure to visit the rest of the rockin' Design Team to see even more inspiration using this sketch AND to see how you can win this month's prize package just for playing along.


No comments:

ShareThis