Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho! Holidays


Here we are on Thursday! We have another great sketch for you from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS75. This one stumped me at first, but I wanted to use this label from Homemade Holiday Labels cut file.

The bottom rounded portion is the Well Rounded Tag cut file; I just re-sized it for my needs and cut off what I didn't need. I then added an internal offset with the rhinestone feature of Silhouette Studio for the holes to place my gems. I sprayed the entire front of the card with Mr. Huey spray in Shine. The ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied in a big red bow!

The sentiment from Homemade Holiday was colored in PSE9 to match the paper from Tis the Season; then, I used the print and cut feature to place it and cut it perfectly. The sentiment panel was also sprayed with Mr. Huey spray in Shine.

The snowflake from It's Snowing was coated in prisma glitter and place in the lower corner; it's centered with a red gem.

Be sure to head over to the MTME blog to visit all the gals from the Design Team to see more inspiration using this sketch. You'll also want to read about how you can win this month's prize pack just by playing along.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Tina! I LOVE your card! It's so cool how you did the different colors on the sentiment. It turned out great! I also like the snowflake, bow and bling!

Hope you have a great week!

ShareThis