Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Release: Crazy for Creativity!


Today is Release Day at My Time Made Easy; you can purchase all the products we've been showing you over the last few days!

I have a template called Crazy for Candy; I love, love, love it! It might be my favorite template to date. It's super easy to put together, Lauren thinks of everything.


Here is a shot of the top. I added parts from a seasonal floral pick to decorate my Crazy for Candy template for the upcoming Christmas season. I adore the ribbon and, of course, the jingle bells.


I used a sheet of paper from the Tis the Season paper pack, I love the script-y font and color combo.

The entire design team has so much to show you today, you don't want to miss it!



2 comments:

Farida Rone said...

Hi Tina,
Your creation is super cute. Just love that you made a christmas theme.
Hugs,
Farida

Debbie said...

Such a sweet Christmas gift ... love the paper and the traditional green and red palette :)

ShareThis