Sunday, November 4, 2012

November: A Year in Review

Today we have a group post using products from My Time Made Easy; we're sampling older templates and products to inspire you!

I used the For Keeps template for my project along with some coordinating cut files and stamps that are perfect for packaging up this gorgeous Pandora charm.

I decided to go with black and white, inspired by the Pandora box; the white paper I chose has some sparkle already in it and I couldn't help but use the sentiment from Be Dazzled...how perfect! I colored part of the sentiment in PSE 9 and then placed in on the tag also found in the Be Dazzled stamp set. I used the print and cut feature of Silhouette Studio to cut the tag using the Be Dazzled cut file.

The charm is held in place with some black hemp cord, it is held tight, but can still move around like it would on the Pandora bracelet.



Here is a close up of the pretty flower using the Flutters and Flowers cut file; the pink is very vibrant and the pearl emulates the enamel on the charm.

The whole team has lots to show you, be sure to visit everyone!




No comments:

ShareThis