Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snow Good


MFT's Guest Designer search is in full swing and I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring. I have been working with coloring fabric folds with my copics and am pretty pleased with how this turned out.

I used this super cute image, PI Heart Warmer, which is perfect for the upcoming season. I sure hope our winter is mild; I'm not a big fan of winter or snow. Once he was colored I added some puffy paint to his coat and hat; then added some glitter to the snowball he's holding.

Each of the snowflakes, from the Let it Snowflake Die-Namics were glitter-fied and accented with flatback gems. I masked one of the sentiments to place on the Mini Pennant Die-Namics. Finally, the main sentiment was stamped with white ink and clear embossed.


No comments:

ShareThis