Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanks so Much!


I wanted to participate in the challenge at Your Next Stamp since I needed a Thank You card for a sweet friend of mine. This challenge also lent itself to the newest Freshly Made Sketch, FMS60.

Sadly, I don't own any of their stamps so I went with something I did have, Verve. I used a sentiment that comes in your order as well as Kind Words which has these cool flower silhouettes.

The papers are a mixture of MME and Echo Park, I thought they paired very nicely together! Each of the circular panels is up on boosters for some height. I colored the clear gems with a copic marker to match the scarlet color.

This is my first time using PTI inks and I have to say they are really great. The coverage is sooo much better than the old pads and the color is much more close to the cardstock color than before.


ShareThis