Monday, December 3, 2012

Chair-ish Your Birthday!

The My Time Made Easy release is over, but we're still cranking out projects to inspire you!

I am using the Chair-ish You template today with some older papers to hold a Pandora bead for a friend of mine. She and I are "bracelet buddies"; and I was thrilled to be able to find this cute bead at a bargain.

I used the Print & Cut feature in Silhouette Studio to add the scroll at the top of the chair (Apothecary Labels) as well as the sentiment (Sentimentally Yours); both were colored in PSE9 to match the papers.


I scaled the chair at 75% since I didn't need a large box. I used 2 different papers from Spring is Here for the box; making it double-sided.



I just cut a small square from black cardstock and used the CAD to punch some holes to thread the hemp cord through that will hold the bead in place.


Once the box was closed, I tied a great big bow using some gorgeous organza ribbon. I left enough of the length that she can untie it, retrieve the gift, and tie it back with no problem.


Thanks for stopping in. Be sure to visit the ladies below for more inspiration using this month's products.



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

this is so fabulous!

ShareThis