Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Release: Let's Celebrate!

Yippee! It's release day for My Time Made Easy! Not only does it mean that the entire Design Team has something to share, but it also means that all the templates, stamps, papers, and cut files you've been seeing for the last few days are available for purchase NOW!


Today, I am showing you what I did with the Wine & Dine template. I know many people give gifts of wine not only at Christmas, but throughout the year as well.  Now, you have a wonderful way to dress it up and make it more special for the recipient.


The snowflakes on the top of the Wine & Dine box are from the It's Snowing cut file; they are just supersized! Once they were assembled, I spray them with Mr. Huey Shine Spray. The jingle bells were threaded on hemp cord and attached to a button before being added to the snowflakes center.


I used new papers from Un-Wined; super cute designs in this pack. I used it to not only decorate the lid, but also to decorate the Over the Top cut file to place on the neck of the wine bottle. The label image is from the new Vintage Vineyard stamp set; just colored in PSE9 before opening in Silhouette Studio. I cut a tag using Un-Wined Labels cut file; once adhered to the Over the Top tag, I added a nice big bow!


Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team for more inspiration using all the new goodies.


No comments:

ShareThis