Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fabulous Birthday


Here we are at another Thursday! It's time for another sketch challenge from the My Time Made Easy team.    This week we're choosing a sketch from the past and making a new card with it; I chose MTMEPPS41. I needed something quick and simple, and I needed a birthday card for a friend.

I already made the gift package, you can see it here. I used the same paper choices in the Spring is Here paper pack; I wanted to use fresh and bright papers.

The sentiment is from Sentimentally Yours, I love these style of sentiments these days, they're so beautiful! I colored parts of it to match my papers as well, don't you love when you can do that with so little effort?

Here's the sketch I used today.


Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team today for more inspiration using previous sketches. We hope you'll join us by re-sampling one yourself. You'll need to check the blog to see how you can win this month's prize pack by playing along!

No comments:

ShareThis