Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to You

My niece celebrated a birthday recently and I needed to make a box to hold the necklace I am giving her. I LOVE hearts and this necklace is so pretty.

I also chose to participate in the SCS Inspiration Challenge IC369; I chose these boxes as my inspiration. The necklace box was purchased from the Silhouette Store and was resized smaller than the original.

Here is a look at the inside of the pocket card, I used several  papers from Echo Park's Love Story pad....swoon! The pocket card was also purchased at the Silhouette Store and was also resized to my needs.

The sentiment on the insert is Verve's Brighter Days which is a recent purchase thanks to the generosity of my good friend Tangii Crain. The sentiment was embossed with black embossing powder and looks so special.


I tied the outside of the pocket with a big pink bow, Verve's Birthday to You PJ was also embossed, but this time in white. And, I fastened the insert with a lovely pink pearl. And, you can see how the box looks closed. Here's hoping she likes it!

ShareThis