Thursday, December 20, 2012

Love is the Thread


It's Thursday and that means we have a sketch from My Time Made Easy today. We're reviewing sketches 48-54 this week, I chose to use sketch 54 as it has a large open panel that holds many possibilities.

I used stamps from Grammy's Sewing Kit, utilizing the transparency feature in Silhouette Studio to fade the flower cluster so that the sentiment stands out. I also used some black embossing powder on the word love to make it stand out a little more, even leaving some of the black specks of powder visible.

This will be my last post as a member of the sketch team and I'll miss it. Life has gotten busy for me and it's harder and harder to fit fun stuff in. Be sure to visit the rest of the amazing Design Team, they have lots more inspiration for you using previous sketches. And, you'll want to visit the My Time Made Easy blog to see how you can win this month's prize pack just by playing along with us.

No comments:

ShareThis