Monday, January 7, 2013

February Release: With All My Heart

Today is release day, you can purchase this month's NEW My Time Made Easy products NOW!

We have some cute images that are perfect for Valentine's Day. I wanted to use this cute zebra from BFFs Valentine Images on a tag from BFFs Valentine Tags cut file. The sentiment from BFFs Valentine Sentiments, which is a match for the image, was placed below the image. I used the print & cut feature once again to make the tag.


The hearts from BFFs Valentine Tags cut file were sized to fit the tag and then placed with a dab of glue. I tied the tag off with some twine and a cute raspberry button.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but I cut the box from grey and white cardstock to emulate the zebra look even more! Cute!


Be sure to visit the rest of this amazing team, we all have some inspiration for you using products from this month's release.





2 comments:

Farida Rone said...

Hi Tina,
What a super fun and cute creation. Love the tag.
Hugs,
Farida

Lisa Kind said...

Too cute! I love the dual colors on the template! I took some inspiration from your project for my post release project! ;-)

ShareThis