Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lots of Love: A Year in Review


Today the entire Design Team is offering inspiration using older templates and products from My Time Made Easy.

I wanted to be sure to use You've Got Mail, I love the shape of this box and am grateful it goes together super quick and easy.

I sized it small, it's about 70% of its original size; I love that I can do that with these templates. The side panels were stamped with Fanciful Flourishes and then embossed. Each of the hearts were added and I slathered them with Glossy Accents to add some texture and character!


I popped in a K-cup; the band around it is from the To Go! template. I didn't decorate the top since I realized not everyone will remember to remove all the adhesive before loading this into their brewer. This alleviates that worry.

Be sure to visit the ladies listed below for even more ideas using products from My Time Made Easy:



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

How stinkin' CUTE!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet mail box. Love the pink and red together... the hearts are so pretty.

ShareThis