Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Some Sugar for my Sugar

Today we're reviewing the new products just released by My Time Made Easy! This month's templates are amazing and I get to show you how I used Clam-ped Shut. It's a sweet take on a burger box and I think it's adorable. I sized it to 75% of its original size so that I could tuck in some small treats.


I embossed the swirls from Fanciful Flourishes and then decorated them with some clear gems. The Rolled Scallop Bloom cut file was used with a sheet of the new BFFs Valentine paper; I chose the damask sheet and printed on both sides.



You can see I also embossed a flourish inside the box lid, it just adds some interest there. I used the print & cut feature in Silhouette Studio to place the sentiment from Sweet Sentiments perfectly on the circular element found in the Well Rounded Tag cut file. Each sentiment circle was backed with more of the damask patterned paper and then layered onto the scalloped circle also found in the Well Rounded Tag cut file.

Be sure to visit the Design Team members below for even more inspiration using this month's products:




ShareThis