Sunday, January 6, 2013

With Love Preview


The January Release for My Time Made Easy is here! Lauren was gracious enough to postpone the January Release until after the holidays so we could spend time with our families. Everything you've seen today and yesterday will be available for purchase tomorrow, January 7th. I've got the With All My Heart template which is a take on all those heart shaped candy boxes that start popping up for Valentine's Day.

When I started to decorate my box top, I googled to find some inspiration. Most boxes have a bow in one of the top corners of the heart; so I went in that direction. I wanted a fluffy, loopy bow and this sheer ribbon was perfect for it.


I filled this box with some chocolate peanut butter hearts for one of my Valentine's this year! *wink* You can see that this box is a great size even when you scale it to 75% of its original size.


I made a card to go with the With All My Heart box; I used the heart cluster found in BFF's Valentine Tag Cut File. I simply used the print & cut feature to place the hearts and the sentiment from Round Off on the card front. The heart cut outs were colored with copics and then adhered with some boosters for some added dimension. For a final touch, I placed some gems on the hearts.



Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team to see more projects using these fun new products.



1 comment:

Tangii said...

Tina this is GORGEOUS!!! and the bow is perfect!!! LOVE everything about this!!! Another stunning job girl :)

ShareThis