Friday, February 1, 2013

February Release: Fit for a Princess!


Today is the day you can get all the new products being released from My Time Made Easy! I made my Castle in the Clouds template to match the Riding in Coach template I peeked yesterday.

I printed some papers from Custom Construction Materials and colored them with my copics; it was definitely a labor of love. Nearly all the aqua castle accents were embellished with LOTS of stickles. Inside the box I have some fun purple nail polish, notepad, and pencils. 


I wanted to make a card for the young lady that's getting all these goodies. So, I used the print & cut feature to help me with Her Royal Highness as well as the sentiment from Simply Enchanting.

Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team, we all have something to share today.





1 comment:

Lauren Meader said...

Ah! The colors or true royalty!! I'm really loving how you all had your riding coach match your castle. What a great gift set this would make!! You've been such a wonderful addition to the team. I know I don't get out to post each month, even though I see your projects, but I want you to know how much I appreciate the time you spend and the talents you share using our products!

ShareThis