Monday, February 4, 2013

MTME: A Release In Review

This is the final day of MTME's February release! Today, we're all showing you projects featuring older products.

I chose to work with the Pinch Me template since I haven't used it before. It came together super quick as well; it's only two pieces.


I wanted it to look like and apple (my son thinks it's a strawberry, guess that works too!), as I am sending this to his teacher.

The box was tied with some peapod twine and filled with Skittles. The label from Round Off was colored in PSE9 in colors to match the papers. I used the print & cut feature to cut it out, adhering to the box top with a small dimensional. A small white flower was added for a little more interest.

Be sure to check out the remainder of the Design Team, they all have something fabulous to show you:


ShareThis