Sunday, February 24, 2013

Take Time to Celebrate


I wanted to participate in the challenge at Scrapmaster's Paradise this week since it was to use washi tape. I only have one measly roll of washi tape and I used it on the heart of this cute Cupcake Doodle digital stamp.

The cupcake was colored, the frosting has been popped up as has the heart. Once it adhered each of the layers, I added some sprinkles with my white sharpie.

I played along in another color challenge, CQC177, the color palette was tempting. I tied some twine around the image panel and added a flourish. The sentiment from Bold Sentiments I was stamped in the bottom right corner.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Tina, love that cupcake! thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

{Chrissie} said...

This is just so cute!!! I love the mix of patterns!

Thanks for playing along with the SP Trends Challenge!

ShareThis