Saturday, February 16, 2013

UR Absolutely Fabulous


Today, I woke up to a gloriously beautiful color challenge and a sketch I wanted to work with. First up are the colors, I played along in the JUGS176 color challenge. I usually shy away from color challenges, but the colors are so pretty together and I knew what I wanted to do.

Then, I used FTL228 for the layout. I employed my Cameo to cut out the letters and border for the sentiment panel.

All the stamps I used today are from SP and Company. I recently discovered them while trying out for their Design Team...I've got my fingers crossed that I make it! I stamped the sentiment from Bold Sentiments I, then accented with some clear gems. I embossed the Diamond Background stamp using clear embossing powder, then placed it behind the letters for a little interest. I just finished the card off with some ribbon.

No comments:

ShareThis