Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Emerald Inspiration


I finally got to play along in the Tuesday Trigger: Elegant Emerald challenge at the Moxie Fab World. I love green and the dress is really pretty.

I was inspired by the white/ hunter floral print as well as her gold belt, I think it really stands out.

I grabbed my newest Avery Elle stamps, Petals and Stems and started stamping. the flowers were stamped in white and the leaves in a dark green; I thought the image panel color was a close match to the dress color.

Each flower was accented with some clear gems that I colored with a copic to be gold.


There's still time to play along, just go here.


2 comments:

Staying Crafty said...

Beautiful! I just love your colored gems :)

Cath said...

Hey Tina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

ShareThis