Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hope Is...


Today we're peeking some more stamp sets from Inspired By Stamping: Background Basics II and Big Hope. I think we can all appreciate the larger sentiments when it comes to gift giving. I pulled out a trusty nugget tin for a chocolate pick me up for a friend.

Each nugget was wrapped with an address label that I stamped with 2 of the 3 backgrounds included in Background Basics II. I included both red and green labels to help coordinate with the colors I chose.

The beautiful sentiment is from Big Hope, you can see how large and wonderful it is. I love the mix of fonts as well.

The bow at the top of the sentiment circle was stamped with the houndstooth pattern that's also included in Background Basics II



I wanted to make a card to accompany the chocolates, so I grabbed a sentiment from Graceful Hydrangea, just punching it out with a circle punch. You can see I stamped the houndstooth pattern for the green strip on my card. The matching envelope also includes the wavy line pattern in red; the envelope liner is, again, the houndstooth pattern in green.


Contest Time!
Hop on over to Joanna's blog each day of the release and leave a comment for a chance to win a $25 gift card to the IBS store!
Release Details you want to know:
*FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $20 available for 48 hours from May 10th at 7pm to May 12th 7pm Brisbane time only. Enter the code MayRelease.
*All 7 stamp sets plus the new die will be offered as a bundle for a 10% discount.

And, you want to check out the inspiration the rest of the Design Team is providing today using these great new sets.


Irit 

*May 11th will start the new color challenge hop. The colors are yellow, green and white. May 12th will be featuring what the next blog hop will be which begins May 20th. Visit Joanna's blog for more details.

12 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love your tin!! Love the wrappers you made for the candies, so fun! Great idea!

~amy~ said...

LOVE your giftie set....soooo fun.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a fun gift set!

Shani Thomas said...

What a wonderful idea! And what a wonderful use of the stamps!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Look at that perfect bow! I love how you wrapped your little candies with these backgrounds, too.

Shea said...

You are so stinkin, clever - this is a WONDERFUL project for a friend! And so well executed, too!

Leah said...

Love this Tina! Such a wonderful gift:)

Grace Tolman said...

what a fantastic gift set! Thank you for the inspiration

Tangii said...

What a cute giftie!! LOVE those colors too :)

Deb Hickman said...

What a gorgeous gift idea. Great inspiration. X

Gloria Stengel said...

I love it. I think these tins are so fun!

Janis said...

Nice!!!

ShareThis