Friday, June 14, 2013

Berry Basket

I'm up on the Cutting Edge Designs blog today, it's my first official post as a part of the Design Tean. Super, super excited. I'd appreciate it if you visited me over there!

I've been wanting to use this cute Berry Basket for a while and decided it would be a great way to gift a few chocolate treats. I cut the basket from a fresh green colored cardstock to mimic the real thing and filled it with some super cute berry boxes stuffed with chocolate.


I made 5 of the strawberry boxes, they fit perfectly into the basket. I chose some dp that was complimentary to my subject. 

They've been threaded and pull closed with some hemp cord, I just tied a simple bow for the top.



I added a label with a sweet sentiment, from WPlus9's Fresh Picked, the flourishes were added to mimic vines and then I stamped some cute strawberries, also from Fresh Picked, to the label front. I really love how it turned out and I can't wait to give it to someone.


These types of things really pack a punch. I've turned a very inexpensive gift into something special simply by making the way I present it unique and fun.


No comments:

ShareThis