Saturday, June 8, 2013

Merci Beaucoup


Today, we're showing you even more great sets in the Inspired by Stamping June lineup; I LOVE the new background stamps....seriously.

I used FTL241 as the layout for my card today, the sketch is from a few weeks ago, but I loved it instantly.

I used a new embossing folder for the main panel, I think it looks pretty fantastic with the images and our theme this month.

I stamped the curvy panel with the daisy from Daisies in white, embossing in white as well. I colored each of the daisies with some markers and then added the polka dot center with some dimensionals. Once adhered, I coated them with glossy accents, they're pretty shiny.

The checkerboard pattern from French Country Backgrounds was stamped in black, I like the look of the curved panel with the severity of the black ink.

The sentiment from Big Notes in French II was stamped onto a sentiment flag that I curled and angled across the image panel.

You'll want to visit Joanna's blog today and every day through June 10th, she's giving away blog candy. You'll have the opportunity to win today's featured stamp sets just by commenting.

Joanna is offering free shipping for any order $25 or more; just use the code June Release when you check out!

On June 11th, we'll have the color challenge hop and it lasts for 2 weeks. You have plenty of time to play along. On June 12th, we'll be letting you know the theme for the hop slated for June 20th.

More inspiration using today's stamps can be found by visiting the rest of the Design Team, you just need to click their names below.




7 comments:

Shani Thomas said...

Ta carte est si jolie, Tina ! Bravo !

Sonia said...

Sweet and simple! Love it!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty card, love the fun design!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty card, love the fun design!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Tina, those daisies look so fresh! I like the way you gave each a glossy center.

Leah said...

Such a fun design and I love the background paired with those flowers.

Grace Tolman said...

Beautiful card Tina. I love the centers of your flowers.

ShareThis