Today is the kick off of the October Release which also happens to be Inspired by Stamping's Second Anniversary! I am so excited to be part of the celebration this year! We've got tons of fun new stamps, digital papers, and some fun printables this month, all with a birthday theme.
We're showing you a fun set that features some of Joanna's favorite stamps from previous sets. This set is called Celebrating Two Years and it has some fun images and sentiments perfect for making birthday cards! In fact, this set features some of Joanna's favorite stamps.
I used several papers from the Boy Birthday Bash digital papers, these were some of my favorite patterns from the pack.
I stamped the balloon image from cardstock using the FREE cut file for this set; I cut 8 of the balloons. Each was stamped and then I formed a flower; the center is a circle punch of coordinating paper and a button threaded with some hemp cord.
I added the sentiment in the bottom corner.
Here are some of the details...
- All sets will be available for purchase on October 10th, 7 p.m. Brisbane time (5 a.m. Eastern Standard Time) in the IBS store.
- Free shipping on all orders over $25 for 48 hours only -- September 10th, 7 p.m. Brisbane time to September 12th, 7 pm Brisbane time (5 a.m. Eastern Standard Time) -- coupon code is Birthday
- All stamp sets will be offered at a 10% discount
- Purchase $50 of product and receive Vintage Happy Birthday FREE for the entire month of October (no code needed).
- Take 30% off all Birthday stamp sets ---coupon code is IBSBIRTHDAY
- All ribbon and flowers marked down 25% - 50%, no coupon required
- Dies are on sale - 25% off
- 1 winner each day will receive the entire Birthday Bash Release, including all stamp sets, paper, printables and frames! Just leave a comment at owner Joanna Munster's blog each day for your chance to win. Each winner will be randomly selected and announced on the Winner's Page on October 12. (Only one comment per person, please)
You'll also want to visit the rest of the talented designers for more inspiration using today's sets.